Have I got news??? Boy, have I got news!
First of all, Happy New Year to you all and welcome to my shiny, new web site.
On here you will find links to all of my albums and how to get them on the DISCOGRAPHY page. There are tons of photos on the GALLERY page from my own collection that take you through my entire history and all of the bands that I've been in, as well as a fan photo page which I’m hoping you’ll help me to expand. Have we met before? Send me a picture! The VIDEOS page will direct you to all of my favorite videos floating around on YouTube as well as any new video blogs that I’ll be doing as the year progresses.
We’re hooked into Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and I’ll be doing frequent updates with tour blogs (both written and video) and messages from wherever the music takes me this year. You can send me a personal message on the CONTACT page and I’ll do my best to answer when I get the chance.
On the SHOP page you’ll find CDs, T-SHIRTS and other goodies. So bag that swag!
ME AND MY BIG MOUTH tells you all about my latest endeavor, which is my own radio show! If you can’t listen in live, you can download the podcasts afterwards.
You never know quite what will happen next on my show. I go from topical rants to doing cartoon voices and all points in between. But one thing’s for sure, you’ll love the music!
Most importantly, there is the MAILING LIST page. Sign up now and get all the latest news, updates, tour information and more, direct to your inbox!
How about some FREE MUSIC? I’ve updated the “Rarities” section and added a whole new list of rare songs that I’ve done from my personal collection. They are ready for download and they won’t cost you a cent! However, any donation you’d care to make would be appreciated and not only goes to cover web site costs but will be kick starting my next solo album! Every little bit helps and all you have to do is hit the “Donate” button. It goes through PayPal but you don’t need to have a PayPal account to donate.
You can find all of this on the FREE DOWNLOADS page.
2014 is going to be a very busy year.
• January-The ULTIMATE EAGLES play in Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland for the first time ever.
• February- I will be doing three very special SOLO acoustic shows in Spain and then THE ULTIMATE EAGLES will be back, performing in Holland, which has become our second home. Later in the month BURNING KINGDOM will be doing our first gigs together in Madrid and Barcelona.
• March- TYKETTO time! We will be playing six shows in the UK, including an appearance at this years HARD ROCK HELL AOR. From there we jet over to America to take part in the massive MONSTERS OF ROCK CRUISE to the Bahamas! We are very excited to be a part of this years line up. Instead of going home afterwards, I’ll be picking up the next cruise ship which is THE MOODY BLUES CRUISE, on which I will be playing several SOLO acoustic sets of EAGLES songs. In between sets you can find me working on my tan.
• In May it looks good for BURNING KINGDOM to be playing some shows around Europe, the UK and beyond.
• In August, BURNING KINGDOM will be taking part in one of the biggest rock festivals in Spain, the LEGENDS OF ROCK festival.
There are also some big plans in the works for TYKETTO in the summer but you’ll have to wait until things become more definite. As soon as I know, you’ll know.
• September and October will see THE ULTIMATE EAGLES performing our biggest and most ambitious UK tour yet. Leaning heavily on songs from the HELL FREEZES OVER concert, this will be a brand new show with some very special surprises playing in some of the most prestigious venues in the country.
• Oh yeah, and how could I not show my face at the last ever FIREFEST this year? I’ll be joining my good friend Ged Rylands and his band, RAGE OF ANGELS on stage at FIREFEST for a couple of songs on Oct. 25, helping to give a proper send off to one of the UKs best ever music festivals.
For detailed information on any of these shows please go to the GIGS page.
Not bad for the first news item, is it? And there is a great deal more to come.
The most important thing I can say about all of this is that we are now in an age where music and bands have to rely more heavily than ever on the help and good will of our friends and fans. So please help me spread the word that I’m still here, still busy, and still singing my head off! Let people know about this site and all of the other social media pages where I can be found. It will be a huge help keeping me writing, recording and playing music around the world.